Friday, February 17, 2012

LINsanity and it's impact on Christianity




Even if you are a casual fan of sports you have, no doubt, heard of LINsanity.
It's the enormous amount of hype surrounding an undrafted Harvard grad who has made a huge splash in the biggest of all markets New York City. It is truly a Cinderella...er should I say LINderella story. What intrigues me most about this story is the trend we are seeing in the world of sports this year. Christian athletes are having great success and using their platform to give glory to God. I love it!! This fall we had Tebow-Mania and now LINsanity. I find it very exciting that be it in a church, on a field or in the world's most famous garden (Madison Square Garden) Christ is being preached and God is being glorified in the sporting world. And for it I rejoice, and you should too!

No comments:

Post a Comment